May 03, 2007

Saber Figures

Could there be anybody out there who has not seen Fate? Well I suppose you dont really have to know anything about Fate to get this figure of Saber cos shes such a cutie! To tell you the truth, I didnt think much of this figure when her pre-release details came out months ago but decided to get her after seeing Monpuchi-sans review - you will notice that I steal some of his photo ideas ^^;
Her belly and legs are most appealing and well crafted. If you prefer your figures with large eyes however then this purchase may disappoint...

Saber comes with a Kakigori (a Japanese crushed ice desert) penguin and a mini saber but you can put other stuff in her hands too. Folks who wear glasses like me can have Saber hold up to two pairs of glasses ^o^ Here are some photos I took of her. Enjoy~



And finally, a group picture of my collection....

stay tuned for more of my collection.....

No comments: