May 04, 2007

Mion and Shion



My respect for Satsuki Yukino just went up considerably with this character CD. Self-duet for the win XD.

The Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Character CD’s are probably the most entertaining character CD set I’ve seen in a while. “USODAAAAA!!” Rena’s CD has Keiichi and Oishii duet rapping, which was the funniest thing ever since Kyon and Itsuki’s pathetic attempt at singing My First Goodbye in gangsta-rap style in the Haruhi Drama CD, and now Shmion’s CD has her self-dueting. And the songs are really not for the faint of heart who understand Japanese. Let’s just say disturbing things happen in the song in a very happy manner. And the drama track has poor Keiichi forced to crossplay as well, I think. I kinda stopped when that mental image formed so I can’t confirm.

No comments: