May 14, 2007

Problem of Motivation


I’m falling in love with Kona-chan more and more. It’s really scary for me to say this, but her action patterns to avoid studying are almost exactly like mine, seriously. Kinda ironic for me to say this when I have an exam due in 3 days ahaha~.

That aside, Kona-chan stole the whole show for me, first with her reasons for being late. First day was helping a fellow “friend” (in a MMORPG nontheless) and the second day was just pure gold with the “I got caught up with a girl who stole taiyaki…”. Then she chose the most awesome birthday presents for Kagami and Tsukasa with the former getting a “danchou” armband and the latter getting a ToHeart uniform. God knows how many parodies of Akari-Tsukasa have been produced. If they insert in one of Kagami in Shana outfit, KyoAni will be eternally etched in the minds of otakus world wide.

Also, gotta love Kagami’s secret love for the FMP light novels. Ah… I really wish that the English ones would come out faster myself. Also, the random, high-quality shots really jarred me a bit, for a moment there, I thought I was watching AIR XD. Not to forget, Akira-sama was as awesome as usual today. Gotta love her bipolarity providing us with really good parting laugh every week.

BTW, what was the song being sung by Kagami this episode? Seems like it’s from a J-Dorama.

No comments: