Who needs a mirror when all you need is a Polaroid camera. The Polaroid marketing team thought that would make a great way at promoting the camera famous for instant images by replacing mirrors in shopping malls and business centers in São Paulo, Brazil. Using pictures instead of mirrors is a great way of documenting those food stain you had on your face all day.
April 29, 2007
April 26, 2007
for those mesmerized by all things maid related, costumes can be picked up in plenty of Tokyo retailers for a pretty good price.
as far as real fanatics go however, order-made outfits are the only option, with Japanese company Candy Fruit kindly coming up with the goods – culling together a classy collection of costumes that includes apparel perfect for a leisurely lunch outside.
or for the less active, there are ensembles better suited to slouching on a sofa in a semi-vegetative state; although the application form’s request of “If an order is placed, please be exciting and wait” could prove problematic for some purchasers.alternatively, if it’s simply a night at home watching anime, then the addition of a nice set of stockings and extra frills would seem to be more suitable.
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 11:29 am
nanonap (10-20 secs): sleep studies haven't yet concluded whether there are benefits to these brief intervals, like when you nod off on someone's shoulder on the train.
micronap (2-5 mins): shown to be surprisingly effective at shedding sleepiness.
minimap (5-20 mins): increases alertness, stamina, motor learning, and motor performance.
original powernap (20 mins): includes the benefits of the micro and mini, but also improves muscle memory and clears the brain of useless built-up information, which helps with long-term memory (remembering facts, events, names).
lazyman nap (50-90 mins): includes slow-wave plus rem sleep; good for improving perceptual processing; also when the system is flooded with human growth hormone, great for repairing bones and muscles.
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 1:03 am
we always hear " the rules " from the female side. now here are the rules from the male side.
- men are not mind readers.
- learn to work the toilet seat. you're a big girl. if it's up, put it down. we need it up, you need it down. you don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
- shopping is not a sport.
- crying is blackmail.
- ask for what you want. let us be clear on this one : subtle hints do not work! strong hints do not work! obvious hints do not work! just say it!
- yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
- come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. that's what we do. sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
- anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. in fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
- if you won't dress like the victoria 's secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
- if you think you're fat, you probably are. don't ask us.
- if something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
- you can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. not both. if you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
- whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
- christopher columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
- all men see in only 16 colors, like windows default settings. peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. pumpkin is also a fruit. we have no idea what fuchsia is.
- if it itches, it will be scratched. we do that.
- if we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. we know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
- if you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
- you have enough clothes.
- you have too many shoes and bags.
- i am in shape. round is a shape!
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 12:34 am
April 23, 2007
ever bought grapes and no matter how much you rinse, you can't seem to get rid of the whitish coloration on the grapes? here's one technique. squeeze a little, half a cm, of toothpaste on your palm, and rub it on the base of your palms on both hands. with running water, run the grapes and wash in between your palms. make sure you don't leave any toothpaste on the grapes, unles you like minty grapes.
the results - grapes free from the white stains and so black that they look like olives. i first learnt this on a tv program but only got to try it tonight. damn, it works. i am hooked, so i have eaten at least 20 grapes.
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 10:49 am
April 22, 2007
this is way cool. source: daily mail uk
The feline, which has a purple collar, gets onto the busy Walsall to Wolverhampton bus at the same stop most mornings - he then jumps off at the next stop 400m down the road, near a fish and chip shop.
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 10:31 am
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 10:25 am
April 21, 2007
the humble bento lunch boxes are no longer just rice, pickles and tempura. hobbyist housewives are making the japanese meal box into a media to expressing their creativity and artistry. some art bento boxes are so sought after, it is a full time profitable business for the housewives. they are so pretty, i wouldn't want to eat. click on 育児やらお弁当やら for more
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 9:08 pm
i have became a fan of fish over the years. especially the grilled mackerel or shioyaki. the fatty fish is salted and grilled over a charcoal fire. the grilling process forces the fatty fish to cook in its oil. at the same time, the salt draws the flavour and sweetness of the fish. squeeze a wedge of lemon and dip the flesh into good soya sauce, i assure that this is as good as manna. yum yum. damn, i am having withdrawal symptoms now.
Posted by ~* « Priήce Jö Vîñ!™ » *~ at 10:22 am
April 20, 2007
tonight we dine in hell. 300 could very well be the highest grossing movie ever. if you have not watched it, go watch. if you have watched it, watch again. how often do you get a film so brutal done yet so tastefully done. the actors and actresses are beautiful, the scenary hauntingly seductive, the war-cries music and the killings almost justified.
the film is so good that the iranian president cries foul. persians are the ancestors of modern-day iran.
mahmoud ahmadinejad quipped "today, they are trying to tamper with history by making a film and by making iran's image look savage" and in all relevancy he complained that the world was dominated by a "handful of racist zionists who intend to keep the world in a state of hardship, hostility and poverty"
Posted by ~* « [J]ö [V]îñ™ » *~ at 3:18 pm
i still love this blog - the well taken photos and seductive text make readers want to try them all. but i ain't the chi-chi crowd, never allowed my tongue to be tempted by caviar, truffle and fois gras. i will continue to read and be mesmerized, but thats it, i will save myself a couple of bucks and calories.
damn, the cheeseburger looks inviting.
Posted by ~* « [J]ö [V]îñ™ » *~ at 3:08 pm
this is very interesting. click on image to go the link. perhaps i behave like a woman. will do the test when i am free.
- get a brain sex profile and find out if you think like a man or a woman.
- see if you can gaze into someone's eyes and know what they're thinking.
- find out why scientists are interested in the length of your fingers.
- see how your results relate to theories about brain sex.
Posted by ~* « [J]ö [V]îñ™ » *~ at 2:53 pm
imagine this. lying on a cushion and still able to chat on the mobile with your friend, lover or the pesky anonymous caller who is trying to sell you timeshare products. now you can. introducing the bluetooth enabled cushion with a built-in microphone and loudspeaker. this world is getting crazy. click on image to jumpt to link.
model not included. damn.
Posted by ~* « [J]ö [V]îñ™ » *~ at 2:47 pm